



Hey Whitney Family,
Im doing really good, I feel completly fine and got used to the chocolate cereal. I do eat eggs though too... with toast and with jam. Today I actually had pancakes which were way good. I had a mickey mouse pancake. I got my pin number too thanks. I pulled out 10 bucks, but I'm probably going to pull out ten more cause thats how much I owe my companion from the day we went to the virgian mary statue. Im sure maddie is way excited, she has like just over a week now? thats way awesome. sounds like Las vegas was fun too. Thats crazy that Jeff got the same call, besides spanish speaking. I hope he is way excited. I know that one of the reasons he came home the first time was because his patriarchle blessing said he would learn a new language. But thats still so cool he is going there again and even cooler were gonna be able to talk spanish when we all get back. We have a lot of investigators we are teaching but only a few are progressing. We have another babtism date the 31 with a friend of the girl who got babtized. He is way cool, but its pretty tough cause he doesnt really have a home so he just sleeps at one of his brothers house every night. He needs to stop drinking and I think he used to have a problem with drugs too. We also teach a guy named Gorge who speaks english. He is so hard to teach cause he has the attention span of a two year old and is always getting up and interrupting us and stuff. He is really big and has long black hair. He too needs to stop smoking but has been doing really good. Today for p day we went and played soccer as a zone at some way cool fields at the very top of our zone. It was way cool, but I am so out of shape. I really like our zone though, they are all way cool. Thanks for sending me that package, that should do it until next Christamas haha, its really expensive I know.. I will send one back some day with a lot of way good Chilean candy and some other cool stuff. Thats cool thats its raining in St. George, it hasnt rained here yet, only hot. Today was actually way way nice though. Nice and cloudy and a cool breeze. Thats so crazy about the freaking stupid Vikings. I hate them but I have all these confused feeling because I like Brett Favre. I definately miss football. Dang I wonder whats gonna happen. Good thing I'm on the mission right now so I dont have to watch all the awkwardness of my favorite player on the team I hate. When is Jeff going? When is Levi going? everyone is out now except Chase and Jade. Jade is probably gonna get married. Well thanks for evrything. Maddie good luck! Don't worry about it to much, except your gonna freeze. I heard about the earthquake in Hati, thats way crazy, and also that the US is having problems with Iran. O well. Chile is pretty crazy right now too cause the new president got elected yesterday.
Well got to run but here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy them!
Con much amor, Elder Whitney


No comments:
Post a Comment